Friday, September 18, 2009

All you need is Love

So to my distress I got that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. You know the one I'm talking about, the one that makes you feel like the balance is off and evil seems to be winning the race.
Evil took a heavy lead on Wednesday at around 5pm. Melanie Harris was hit and dragged under an STO bus, she was pronounced dead on site. Out of respect for the dead I shall continue this post with what the first thing that came into my head when the whole thing really sunk in.
Love, all I could think of was Love.
The love that I have for my family the love I have for my friends, the love that I try to express to them everyday. I am accountable to all the people that I love, I am the only one responsible for making sure that they all know everyday the love I have for them. today I start to express it a little more.
To my husband, no one gets to walk out, even when we hate each other we love each other, I will say it as much as I can and show it even more than that. This I promise.
To my son, no matter how many tantrums you can throw, I can see past it. Even when your tired cranky or angry I will love you. You will become more independant and need to stand on your own feet, I will support this and be your biggest fan. I will love you and tell you this as much as I can everyday.
To my parents, Mom, we fight we disagree we don't always see eye to eye. I love you. You made me the person that I am today. I will promise to make sure you know how much you mean to me and how greatful for all the love you have given me and the love that we have yet to share.
Jerome, you may have came into my life in some of the more difficult time and I understand the difficulty that has had to be overcome. You never made me feel like less you never had me guessing if I was loved I knew I was. I was also very thankful that my Mom finally had someone who could love her the way she needed and deserved. You will always be loved.
To my friends, I am not as present as I used to be in your lives. For that I am sorry. I still miss you all in the times that I can't see you. You have never judgrd me and I hope I have returned the favor. You are my friends not because of what I can get from you but what I can learn and share with you. You are all loved and always will be in my heart.
This the only way I know how to put the love back into the Universe, and make it so that maybe Good can stop bringing up the rear.

Pass it on, if you love them let them know. Would you ever want to wonder how the people you love feel about you?

Just one more time I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment