Monday, September 14, 2009

Blast Off

So to anyone who wishes to know I've always wanted to write. My spelling is terrible, punctuation is not my thing. I don't really care. I have a story to tell about a life changed, a family made and the most beautiful little boy ever put on this earth, (if I do say so myself).
On Febuary 18th 2008 my husband Albert and I went into the hospital for a planned c-section. Most definatly not something of my choice. He was upside down and backwards from the start. If he had been any other way I would have thought it odd.
To say that my son Alexander would be an extraordinary child is not something I would do, others do it for me. it has been remarked by many that he is a hilarious child able to do the silliest things with the mosat serious expression on his face.
All parents will agree that they have the most beautiful child. I too agree with them, I come from the school of thought that ALL children are beautiful no ands ifs or butts on that issue.
I came to the conclusion that Alex was a beautiful boy when not only women would stop my husband or myself on the street to tell us he was, " So cute" but men in thier 20s and 30s would comment the same thing.
My son the boy who slept through the night at 3 weeks would spit out his soother on his own and never put it back in. the youg gentleman that plays quietly or reads his books and colors with out a need for supervision. He can feed himself his own dinner and knows when he wants to sleep. I would call him perfectly wonderful, but others do it for me.
He is the little one by my side and this blog might be about me sometimes on good days and bad, but he is the inspiration for all that I do and the reason I feel the need to share our lives is plainly, everyone needs a good laugh.

This is my first attempt, there will be more to come. hope you enjoy it

No comments:

Post a Comment